Your privacy is important to us. It is ASD ASFD CN policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://asdasfd.net, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
Terms of Service
Thank you very much for visiting our website. Before you use this website, please read all the terms of this statement carefully.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ASD ASFD web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ASD ASFD web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ASD ASFD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ASD ASFD web site are provided “as is”. ASD ASFD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ASD ASFD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site:
- This site is not responsible for any loss or injury caused by users to themselves and others due to the use of these resources.
- For issues not covered in this statement, please refer to relevant national laws and regulations. When this statement conflicts with national laws and regulations, the national laws and regulations shall prevail.
- If your legal rights are violated, please contact us in time and we will delete the relevant content as soon as possible!
In no event shall ASD ASFD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ASD ASFD Internet site, even if ASD ASFD or a ASD ASFD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ASD ASFD web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ASD ASFD does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ASD ASFD may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ASD ASFD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ASD ASFD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ASD ASFD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to the ASD ASFD website shall be governed by the laws of ThaiLand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Once purchased, the Membership subscription has no monetary value and only entitles you to use the Services we provide for the Membership Period. In addition to paying the published price, you are responsible for paying all applicable taxes in connection with the purchase of the Membership subscription.
- If you incur any additional charges beyond those provided as part-and-parcel with your level of Premium Membership, you agree to pay or have paid all fees and charges incurred in connection with your Membership with the Service (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of a web site.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.